BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who attended the SUGA Meetup! I hope you enjoyed the event; I appreciate you spending a couple of hours with us.

Here is the recording and I've attached the slides from Mark and Margaret's presentations.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks for sharing @ShelleySessoms!

I found the event informative, entertaining and fun, learning from the presentations, trivia questions and from the breakout room chatter. As Shelley mentioned in the closing, the SUGA committee are now planning SUGA Live (live via web meeting) for the end of September. I'd be keen to hear what the community thought of SUGA MeetUp using Teams, what you liked/didn't like, what content you'd like to see/learn at SUGA Live. If you didn't attend live and watching the recording - please share your feedback too. Would you prefer another starting time (rather than 11am ET)?

Also I vote for having another trivia session - what about you? 🤓

Please share your feedback/comments/wish list 😉.

Cheers,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Denise
Obsidian | Level 7

I found the meeting to be very informative (and timely) for me as my site is exploring migrating to the cloud.  I enjoyed the format and the trivia game.  Do the breakout room moderators have topics of discussion to suggest if the attendees are not offering up any questions or topics?  That's the only area of improvement that I would suggest in case there is a silence.

I'm looking forward to the September meeting!

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks for sharing @Denise! That's really great to hear the timeliness of the meetup with your current work.

Thanks for sharing your views on the breakout room. I've proposed that we have topic breakouts at the next event so that people can go to the breakout room that is of interest to them. Following the breakout session, I suggested having the breakout room moderators provide a summary of what was discussed in the main meeting so that everyone can benefit from hearing/learning from all breakouts. Would this type of format be of interest to you? What do others SUGA members think?

Please share your feedback on SUGA Meetup so the committee can take it on board to plan the SUGA Live September event.

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com