BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
maghdaee
Calcite | Level 5

wondered if there is any way to do the conditional highlightig for a text field?

can create a measure in infomap out of it but still can't highlight it as there is no numeric value to set for the condition.

any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
QLi
Fluorite | Level 6 QLi
Fluorite | Level 6

Could you please put some simple code ? It will be easy to find solution by others

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Column level security is not possible in WRS..but find this document which provides an alternative solutions

http://www.zencos.com/2012/04/column-level-security-for-web-reports/

Thanks,

Shiva

maghdaee
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks SHiva. This is very helpful. before applying the SAS views i wonder if the information is visibale when the report is exported or still it will be "masked"?

i do have some Excel formula in these columns which i don't want to be shown in WRS but to be calculated when it's exported to excel.

Thanks again

MA

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation