BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Luonas
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to SAS-administration and are trying to set up some user groups in the Information Portal. I don't want the user Homepage so have been trying to delete it. Unfortunently I can't seem to get the default program to work:

RemovePageTemplate.sas

options metaserver="xxxxprdsas01"

metaport=level port number

metauser="sastrust@saspw"

metapass="trust_password"

metarepository="Foundation";

%let groupName=Public;

%let pageName=Home;

%let shareType=Persistent;

However, when I run the program with these setting it throws me a error on the 1 column (- 00003 or something like that). It's kind a frustrating, especially since this is the only way too remove it. Anyone got an idea about what I'm doing wrong?

Kind regards

Mathias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Luonas
Calcite | Level 5

For future reference it seems that while the ShareType in the Info Portal help texts is called Persistent in this program it should be Sticky. Worked like a charm when I fed it that parameter.

//Mathias

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Luonas
Calcite | Level 5

For future reference it seems that while the ShareType in the Info Portal help texts is called Persistent in this program it should be Sticky. Worked like a charm when I fed it that parameter.

//Mathias

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation