BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reggie_SAS
Calcite | Level 5

To All:

When a Web Report Studio prompt is run, it is automatically filled with the first options we chose.  Therefore I have to hit the reset to default button everytime I want to run a new report.  Is there a way to have this refresh on its own and not have to hit the reset to default each time I want to run a new report?

For example: I have attached a view of the SAS Web Report to this note.  If I ran a report to see how many sandals the store has in stock, when I get my report I would then log out.  However the nex day when I log back into the system the value "sandals" is still in the selected value window.  How can I make sure once I log out and back onto the system that the selected value window is empty?

Please see attached example

Thanks

Reggie

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Your options depend on which version of SAS Web Report Studio you are running. This SAS Note has the details:

http://support.sas.com/kb/40/605.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation