BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Simona_sas
SAS Employee
Hi experts,
does it possible to remove or hide the lengenda from a WRS Graph?? (WRS 4.2)

Cheers
Thanks
Simona
7 REPLIES 7
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
Simona,
I don't see a way to do this.

The properties of the graph element only allow you to modify the location of the legend and the formats/colors of the borders and text.

Angela Hall
http://sas-bi.blogspot.com
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Simona,
In v3.1, we don't have the ability to delete the legend but this is something that we've thought about offering in future releases. Can you tell me how often you need to delete the legend? Most reports you create? Some? 20 reports a year?
Simona_sas
SAS Employee
Hi Jenn2,
I will ask to my customer about how many report a year.
I will aswer you asap.
Cheers
Simona
Simona_sas
SAS Employee
The fact of taking the legend is closely connected to be able to choose a color for each variable.
For example, if I know that the U.S. is always blue and CANADA is always red, I don't need a legend...

The customer has 20 reports produced more or less, with at least 5 sections (sometimes 10/20 sections).
These reports are used by the sales network, 5,000 people more or less, and ideally the customer wants to remove the legend in all the reports by setting their colors to the variables in charts.

The problem was present in 3.1, but also in 4.2.
We are concerned that its fixed in 4.2.
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Thank you Simona. So from what I read, all 20 reports need removed legends. That's a lot of reports! I'll pass this on. I appreciate your help.
Simona_sas
SAS Employee
Hi,
just to know what you mean with I'll pass this on?
Will you open a defect?
Cheers
Thanks
Simona
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Simona,
Good question. I will not open a defect but we gather user feedback to determine requirements for upcoming releases. I would encourage you to open a defect (if you wish) so we can cite this.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation