BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Pgloria
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello,
I'm creating a report based on a cube, on that cube I have 2 measures with solve_order=2 and they both derive from the same measure, when test them in the SAS Information Map Studio everything works great.
My problem is when I create the report in WRS only one of those 2 measures will appear and the one that does not appears, only appears when it is the only measure in the report.

Here are my derived measures:
DEFINE
MEMBER '[CUBO_RACIOS].[Measures].[Real Mensal]' AS
'[Measures].[Real Mensal_1]*2,FORMAT_STRING="COMMAx20.1", SOLVE_ORDER=2';

MEMBER '[CUBO_RACIOS].[Measures].[coiso_mensal]' AS
'sum({[dim_tempo].currentmember.lag(iif([dim_tempo].currentmember.level.ordinal=1,1,12))},[Measures].[Real Mensal_1]), FORMAT_STRING="COMMAx20.1", SOLVE_ORDER=2';

Thanks in advance 😉
1 REPLY 1
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
Do you experience the same results when you try the following options:

1. Have different solve orders (1, 2, 3) rather than the same number?
2. Remove the solve_order option altogether?

The solve_order option is utilized when measures are depending on one another. In your example below, the coiso_mensal measure doesn't depend on the Real Mensal measure. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms145539.aspx

Another question - which measure is appearing in WRS? Is it always & only the coiso_mensal? If so, another suggestion would be to modify the first measure's name so that no spaces exist. (i.e. "Real_Mensal" instead of "Real Mensal").

~ Angela Hall
http://sas-bi.blogspot.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation