BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
carmendee
Obsidian | Level 7

I have data that is correct when I test in Information Map Studio.  However, when I assign data to a table in Web Report Studio, the values are incorrectly doubled.  Simply put, value 1 = 2, value 25 = 50, etc.  The item in Information map is defined as count(item).

Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi,

Sorry I did not get a chance to spend more timeon that one, overall I don't think it's a problem with the software itself.

It might be data-related.

As a test, can you try to check what's happening if you create an infoMap based on the SASHELP.PRDSALE table?

If/when I have more time to review that one, I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Damo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi,

Is your InfoMap based on tables or cubes?

From WRS, are you using a List or crosstabulation table?

Do you have the same behaviour with both?

Do you have an aggregation set to SUM for instance?

i'll do some more investigations but I hope that helps in the meantime.

Cheers,
Damo 

carmendee
Obsidian | Level 7

Is your InfoMap based on tables or cubes? Tables

From WRS, are you using a List or crosstabulation table? List

Do you have the same behaviour with both? InfoMap test is correct, Web Report is not.  Is this what you mean? 

Do you have an aggregation set to SUM for instance?  Aggregation is set to COUNT

Damo
SAS Employee

Hi,

Sorry I did not get a chance to spend more timeon that one, overall I don't think it's a problem with the software itself.

It might be data-related.

As a test, can you try to check what's happening if you create an infoMap based on the SASHELP.PRDSALE table?

If/when I have more time to review that one, I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Damo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation