BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alexsander
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

We created a IMAP in version 4.31, whcih works fine. We have migrated the IMAP version 4.31 to version 4.4, After migration the IMAP is not working. If I remove the filters then i can get the expected values. It seems there is an issue with filter in version 4.4.

Could you suggest any solution for this kind off issue, please?

Thank you.

Regards,

Alexsander

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Can you provide more details about the problem? Do you see an error? If so, what is it?

Alexsander
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your reply.

I am not getting any error messge when exeute the IMAP report in IMAP Studio v4.4, but If i take the SQL code from IMAP Studio and run it in SAS EG, it gives warning message saying the corresponding filter's macro variable is not resolved.

If i remove the filter in IMAP or macro variable in SAS EG it works fine.

I used stored process in the IMAP and our data is from Oracle.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Alex

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You said that you do not get an error in SAS Information Map Studio. If not, then how are you identifying the problem? Is the filter selection being ignored? Are you not able to select the filter? In other words, what do you mean by "not working."

Are the filters defined in the information map or in the stored process?

Does your stored process run successfully outside of the information map?

In SAS Management Console, if you right-click the stored process, do you see the option to "Make Compatible" or "Upgrade."

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation