BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chandru1dev
Fluorite | Level 6
Dear All,

I created a WRS with tabs and embedded it in a Information Delivery Portal.

Whenever I try to open this report, I can find only the first tab, only after refreshing the report in the first tab, I am able to see other other tabs.

How to modify the WRS report properties inorder to see all the tabs in the first hit.
i.e If want to refresh the 2nd or the 3rd tab, I want to select the respective tab and refresh data.

Thanks,
Chandramohan D.
1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ
Does the first report section have prompts? if so, then you must enter the prompt values and display the first section before the other section tabs become visible. The tabs are not accessible from the prompt window. They are only available from the results screen.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation