BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sriram
Obsidian | Level 7

The SAS reports in SAS Portal seems to be fluctuating. The reports are not visible at sometimes and not visible at other times.

ERROR: Operation Failed . Unable to open the report.

Could ypu anyone let me know where can report is unable to fetch the data and what can be the reason for this error?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

First of all, try to provide more information. Which "Report"? (Static, Web Report Studio ...)

Sometimes you have the option to display details in the error popup, these can be helpful.

It may be that the servlet container has developed a problem. Depending on the SAS version, it is either tomcat or jboss, which I would restart for a try.

sriram
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Kurt,

These are static reports which fetch data from infomaps.

The reports are accesible at some times and not at other times. Also , will the browser have an effect on accessing the reports?

The SAS version i am using is 9.2 .

Thanks

sriram
Obsidian | Level 7

Could you please help me with the steps for moving ahead with the Servlet restart. Or any documentation for  for the same?

Thanks in advance.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation