BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasrac
SAS Employee
Hi All,

Our client wants to have a customize theme for the bar graph in the WRS, thus anyone know how to customize or create a new theme or style for the graph.

Thanks,
6 REPLIES 6
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Hello Sasrac,
Please let us know if that suffices or if you need more guidance.
sasrac
SAS Employee
Hi Jenn2,

How about the WRS version 3.1 is there any way that I can create or modify a theme?

Thanks
Jenn2
SAS Employee
I had heard that this was fairly difficult to do in v3.1. I am looking for documentation on it. If I find something, I'll post it.
sasrac
SAS Employee
Hi Jenn2,

I have created a customized theme yesterday. It is not that hard to do. I'll just post the instructions on how I did it.

Thanks,
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Sorry this took so long to get to you.

There's a page for WRS documentation on the Customer Support Site here: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/wrs/index.html. It contains links to the HTML and PDF versions of 3.1 documentation (as well as 4.2 documentation).

Can you access this link?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation