BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

sas-viya-rabbitmq-server-default service is not found even after the successful deployment.

8 REPLIES 8
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @ashishj816 

Can you verify the below?

cd /etc/init.d/
ls -l sas-viya-rabbitmq-server-default

ps -ef | grep rabbit
ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8
cd /etc/init.d/
ls -l sas-viya-rabbitmq-server-default

under "/etc/init.d" sas-viyamq-server-default is not present ].

ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

under /etc/init.d 

sas-viya-rabbitmq-server-default

is not present.  

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Also, what is the value you have assigned to the rabbitmq section of your inventory.ini file?

ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

Also, what is the value you have assigned to the rabbitmq section of your inventory.ini file?

I will provide the content of inventory.ini file shortly. currently I am using sample inventory.ini file as it is.

please let me know what should be content in inventory.ini file.

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

If you are doing a SMP (Single Machine) deployment, usually the first line of the inventory.ini file is like below:

deployTarget ansible_host=<machine_address> ansible_user=<userid> ansible_ssh_private_key_file=<keyfile>

In the above line "deployTarget" is the alias for your "ansible_host" machine. So if you are using default then you have to specify "deployTarget" under the "[rabbitmq]" section as below:

# A RabbitMQ cluster must have an odd number of machines.
[rabbitmq]
deployTarget

If you have changed the default value of "deployTarget" to something else, make you sure update that value for the above section.

ashishj816
Quartz | Level 8

ashishj816_0-1604666102869.png

This is how my inventory.ini file looks like. please let me know changes done are correct or not 

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Is this the original playbook or did you make change to it? Also, Are you deploying a programming only environment? For now with the components you have shared it looks ok.. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation