BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
geneshackman
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm in this tutorial, SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics (VFL), at this point, 

SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics (VFL) / Lessons / Lesson 2: Preparing Data Using SAS® Data Studio

Steps 2 and 3 of this part Practice: Accessing and Investigating Data, say:

Open the VA1- Exercise2.1 report in the SAS Content/Courses/YVA183/Basics/Exercises (HR) folder.
View the Data pane and answer the following questions:

I can't figure out how to view the data pane. I don't see anywhere to get to the data pane. Am I missing something very simple?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
KianSin
Obsidian | Level 7
Which version of Visual Analytics are you using?
Base on the instruction above, "open report" should open the report in Visual Analytics and you need to edit the report to make the data pane visible.
geneshackman
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks for the response. However, as I am on the tutorial, I don't know which version the tutorial is using. And the problem is, I cannot find anywhere to click to edit the report.I seem to be "view"ing the report, so cannot edit it. How do I get to edit it?

Thanks

Gene

KianSin
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Gene, 
Unfortunately i don't have access to the tutorial and the environment for the tutorial.
Maybe can reach out to the support information provided within the environment or reach out to the person that give you access to the tutorial.
Hope this help.

geneshackman
Pyrite | Level 9

Okay, thanks anyway. I did send in a note through the message environment within the tutorial, but no help yet.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation