BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HemanthMG
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Floks,

we are facing issue with auditing data in SAS Viya. The user activity report is not showing complete data, and a significant portion of user activity is missing. We have attempted to make configuration changes in the Environment Manager, but unfortunately, it has not resolved the issue. Has anyone else encountered this issue before and found a solution? If so, we would greatly appreciate any insights or tips you could share.

I have attached a screenshot of the incomplete user activity report for your reference.

HemanthMG_2-1712151698227.png

Version: Lts 2022.09

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
bmso2012
Calcite | Level 5

I am a new user, I am unable to launch SAS studio so that I can run codes, please assist.

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
This inquiry does not appear to be related to this topic and should be a new topic. You'll also need to provide some detail about how you are trying to access SAS Studio and what happens when it fails.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
It looks like the report may have been modified to include entries that do not have URI. In the report filter under Application we should be filtering out SASLogon, is that application checked?
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation