BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
agic
Calcite | Level 5

I'm a devoted user of process flows via Enterprise Guide 7.1 with SAS 9.4M6.  My company will be migrating to SAS Viya 3.5 soon, but I'm surprised to find that SAS Studio 5.2 will not be adopting the use of process flows while ver. 3.81 earlier did. Refer to Programming Documentation for SAS® 9.4 and SAS® Viya® 3.5 which states: SAS Studio 5.2 does not support this functionality: process flows.  Am I correct, or just confused 🙂

And if process flows will not be found in SAS Studio 5.2, then why?

Thanks,

Anthony

2 REPLIES 2
elisehoo1
Obsidian | Level 7

just on top of Anthony's question.  thanks.

I am confused about this too as i can't see the option which shown in video , < create job and flow> option from the studio that i have access to . 

elisehoo1_0-1624239114644.png

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Flows in SAS Studio are a big part of SAS Viya in the latest releases (not 3.5, but the 2020 and 2021.x releases beyond that). See the latest updates in the SAS Viya Release Updates board, including this episode here.

See also this article about how SAS Enterprise Guide projects can be converted to flows.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.