BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
newm6649
Calcite | Level 5

Hi! Whenever a dashboard is shared with me, I open the report and get data loading failure errors. Is this dependent on where the data used in the report is stored? I just want to interact with and see the resulting dashboard. I have added guest access as well and get the same error. I end up with tabs full of charts and tables saying "The data used by the object failed to load". What do we need to do to fix this? #beginner #SASViya

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I assume you are talking about a SAS Visual Analytics dashboard here. For a VA report to work you must be connected to a CAS server that has the required data loaded into memory and you have the right permissions to read the CAS-based data. I suggest you talk to your SAS administrator about diagnosing the problem.  

newm6649
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your response. That makes sense to me and I think I know the issue now.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation