BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
newm6649
Calcite | Level 5

Hi! Whenever a dashboard is shared with me, I open the report and get data loading failure errors. Is this dependent on where the data used in the report is stored? I just want to interact with and see the resulting dashboard. I have added guest access as well and get the same error. I end up with tabs full of charts and tables saying "The data used by the object failed to load". What do we need to do to fix this? #beginner #SASViya

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I assume you are talking about a SAS Visual Analytics dashboard here. For a VA report to work you must be connected to a CAS server that has the required data loaded into memory and you have the right permissions to read the CAS-based data. I suggest you talk to your SAS administrator about diagnosing the problem.  

newm6649
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your response. That makes sense to me and I think I know the issue now.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation