BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Dear all,

I would like to know how to set a custom logon page in SAS Viya - full deployment. It seems as it is supported, and there is some documentation (the sas.logon.custom properties), but the effect is not the desired.

While I would expect that the modified html would replace the default login page, it seems as it is only creating a kind-of iframe just below the default login's user and password prompts. Thus, only showing a very small piece of the customized html.

Any proved way to switch to a full replacement of the login page? 

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Juan

3 REPLIES 3
WouterVdW
SAS Employee

Hi Juan,

when searching on how to customize the SAS Viya Logon page, I found your question from a coupld of months ago, with - unfortunately - no answer...

Did you ever succeed in costomizing this little iFrame ?

(I would already be glad to start with just this iFrame...)

I can see I have to pass reference to  URI but don't know how to feed this URI , and where to store it ?

What is the format of this URI ?

Any hints ?

Wouter.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @WouterVdW , Wouter,

many thanks for your interest.

I do not have a full solution yet. For now, I only achieved to create an html, and that html to appear in the little iframe behind login.

Somehow, I have 2 tickets with SAS Technical Support: 7612565048 and 7612516290.

I see you are a SAS Employee: You might want to give a look, and perhaps even include your interest in the ticket/s.

One of the tickets is at this moment managed by Global Support, hopefully receiving an answer soon.

What I can share with you at this moment is how I could include the html in the little iframe for customizations. 2 simple steps, as docummented in https://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=calcdc&cdcVersion=3.3&docsetId=calauthmdl&docsetTarget=n1pkgyrt...

1. Save the new html page in .. /var/www/html/ . (say, your page is yournewpage.html) 
  2. In the Environment Manager -> Configuration -> Definitions -> sas.logon.custom -> https://${myhost}/yournewpage.html

Best regards,

Juan

Najib_el_Aidi
Calcite | Level 5

Hello @JuanS_OCS @WouterVdW 

Many thanks for your comments. I also only achieved to create the little iframe. Did any of you guys found a full solution? My goal is to add an additional logo on the standard SASLogon page on SAS Viya 3.5. 

Best regards,

Najib

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation