BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kjiang1996
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Guys. 

I have a question the plot. I am trying to created a transition plot by using SAS. I also attached the template picture in this forums. I know how to do in R, but my advisor prefer to create the plot by using SAS. I appreciate your helping! Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.04.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.10.26 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

VA has the Path Analysis object, which might be similar to what you are looking for.

pathanalysis

kjiang1996
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sam! Thank you very much! Can you give the full name of the VA. I am trying to google it, but I did not find enough resources.

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

What version of Visual Analytics do you have? In newer releases, the Path Analysis object is located under the Analytics grouping on the Objects pane.

The doc for Path Analysis is here:

https://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=vacdc&cdcVersion=8.5&docsetId=vaobj&docsetTarget=p0iff44qtc0ncl...

kjiang1996
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much! Have a great day! 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation