BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
touwen_k
Quartz | Level 8

I have a request for difference in sales vs last wk and vs last wk previous year. This text box should be next to the graph and change with year filter but always show the difference vs last wk. How to calculate it?

I was thinking about function max week -1, but how to do the rest? Pls advise a smart solution. It seems to be possible in Tableau.

I have found a periodic operator parallel period in VA but is seems to work only in list table with weeks. Or maybe I could take the value from there and by using links get in the text box? But how to do that?

1 REPLY 1
acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

This one comes close to what you're trying to do I suppose.

I play with different date formats duplicating the original ddmmyy10. date variable.

In order to make the difference vs. last week calculate correctly I filter the list table by Monday. this does no harm to the correct sum, The aggregated periodic measure has a apply filter option. 

a1.png

call_out.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation