BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RA3
Calcite | Level 5 RA3
Calcite | Level 5

Inside VA Explorer, I'm right clicking, selecting export image.  Then Save.  Nothing happens.  It looks like it works, but I don't get to select where to store them image.  It's not on the clipboard.  Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
RA3
Calcite | Level 5 RA3
Calcite | Level 5

Same thing with "export as pdf."  Looks like it's working, but where does it go?  Thanks.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi There,

When you click on the Save button after clicking on "Export Image", if you don't see a dialog appear to specify the path to where you want to save it to then I would check with your SAS administrator. For you to be able to select "Export Image" means you have the capability to do so however there may be another restriction to not allow you to save files to your local machine.

When you "Export to PDF" and step through the wizard, upon clicking on the Finish button you should be prompted with a file location to save it to, if you don't get this dialog then I'd suggest talking to your SAS admin and IT admin to see why you are unable to save files to your local machine.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation