BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
prenderj
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have two data sources one with a list of customers and other information (Data Source A - SAS table), and another with a list of customers to be excluded (Data Source B -Excel Doc).

Is it possible to write a report in Visual Analytics based on Data Source A which excludes customers that are in Data Source B i.e. is there a facility in VA to do a subquery?

Or can this only be done in the Data Builder or another tool such as Enterprise Guide.

I am using version 6.4M1 of Visual Analytics.

Any guidance would be great.

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi prenderj,

As you suspect, the query can only be done using the Visual Analytics Data Builder or within Enterprise Guide prior to loading the result table into SAS Visual Analytics.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
prenderj
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Michelle.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation