BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
badal
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I am new in SAS Visual Analytics (7.1) , i created a report with a crosstab object but when there are no data for that row, the row is missing from the cross tab.  Is there a way to show the row in the crosstab when the value is missing or the data is zero?

Thanks for your help.

Badal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @badal, thank you for being a part of our communities. This is not currently an option, but that could change if enough other users want it. Would you take a moment and request this feature via the SASware Ballot? https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/idb-p/sas_ideas

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @badal, thank you for being a part of our communities. This is not currently an option, but that could change if enough other users want it. Would you take a moment and request this feature via the SASware Ballot? https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/idb-p/sas_ideas

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

badal
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Beverly,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Currently i solved that problem by inserting empty rows for all intersaction of data but that is not a good solution. However, i put a request to SASware Ballot. Lets see what they do.

Thanks

Badal 

Frank_Boekamp
Quartz | Level 8

Hoi Kadal,

I just gave your idea a kudo

Cheers, Frank

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation