BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bmutell
Calcite | Level 5

Hello all, 

I have a stored process embedded in a Visual Analytics 7.3 report. When I navigate to the section with the stored process, it often fails, giving an error message: "HTTP Status 401 - Authentication Failed: Ticket not recognized." If I go from Report Viewer to Report Designed and click "View Report," the issue is often resolved and the stored process executes and displays correctly. The stored processed always executes correctly in Report Designer mode. While I can get it to work, I need to have it run correctly on the first try. I have been unable to find any documentation on the internet regarding this error, so I am hoping someone could share some insight as to the cause of this. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
bmutell
Calcite | Level 5

Madelyn, 

I gave that a try to seemingly no avail. I will play with it some more in case I've messed up the XML. 

Thanks!

jltz83
Obsidian | Level 7

Any updates on this issue?

I am experiencing the same problem in VA 7.4. I've cleared browser cache and cleared the VA cache through the Administrator options. This allows me to see the results of the Stored Process after Report Viewer Refresh, but they do not appear on initial load. I've also noticed slighlty different behaviors between different browswers. Could the problem be caused by both browser and operating system caches?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation