BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ksachar
Obsidian | Level 7

My Aggregated post-manipulation data looks like this:

<please see attachment>

There and thousands of customers, multiple products, 60 + months. Profit is calculated using a complex formula.

I want to plot the return using bar-chart/ Histogram and have a list control on the side as a filter so that check a check box provides me that specific product. If I select multiple Product types in the list control. SAS-VA will sum (aggregate it). But since net profit is a %. The sum of % will not make any sense.  I can calculate %  for all product type combinations in the ETL:

<please see attachment>

Is there any way that I can create a functionality where I select multiple product type say X and Y in list-control and (by using a parameter or something else) the bar chart shows me  13% as compared to 15% (which will be summing up 2 returns) ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation