BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sas_it
Quartz | Level 8

I am new to sas visual analytics and enterprise guide. Please guide me as when i prepare the data in enterprise guide and after that how to use that data in visual analytics? What is the role of data preparation in sas va? Freshly when I am working on report creation, what all things I should know?

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Once you have prepared your data table in Enterprise Guide, store it in a permanent SAS library. To be able to use this data in SAS VA you need to load the table into the VA LASR server. The easiest way to do this is to use the VA Data Builder and use the Data Import - SAS Dataset function.

The VA documentation is a good starting point to learn what to need to know: VA 7.5 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation