BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RHECK
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

This is my first posting on this community. We are using currently SAS VA 7.3 (in collaboration with SAS Financial Management 5.5) and our users would like to have a tabular Report like this:

TrafficLight.PNG

The column flag indicates the delta in % between the columns "Ist" and "Plan". I have not been able to find a way so far how to do this.

Best regards

Robert 

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You probably can use a Display Rule of the Gauge type to create this table. One of the options is to replace the value with the icon. See this topic:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p03bn86e541na5n1po390...

gcarvalho
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there,

You can use the display rules in your table and some other objects. To use on the table, you just need to create a new display rule and select the values or the conditions that you want for each color, you can follow the screenshots bellow.

I hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Glaubert

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg

RHECK
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Marylin and Glaubert,

I'll give these hints a try tomorrow.

Thank you very much

Robert

RHECK
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

This was a perfect help.

Thank you very much

Robert

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation