BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello All,

I am getting the following error on the lasr server while starting or stoping in va . Lasr server starting successfuly but there a window opens giving the following message.

Export code failed

Task summary --success(sasjob precode) ERRORS (Export code)------ERROR: insufficient authorization to access /sas/sart_110817022617.sas ..( looked for this program in server but no where it exist ) and this number keep changes after doing repeated /sas/start_110817024110 (next occurrence..) any idea on this please..

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @vallsas,

it seems to me as the user who started that LASR server (yours, or a service account( (you can check who on the Administration app), does not have write access to the /sas folder. You have 2 ways: or write it on a different location (as /tmp) or add the permissions. My suggestion would be to create a /sas/LASRscripts folder behind /sas and provide the permissions to this folder only.

alexal
SAS Employee

@vallsas,

It seems like you have enabled "Record actions as SAS statements" in File -> Preferences -> Manage Environment. If so, please change the path to the folder to which you have a read/write access.

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi alexal,

I haven't changed any thing in VA file preferences and is there any posibiltiy that automatically will be changed these preferences?

thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation