BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AK100
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello All,

Quick question. How do I increase the text size of my pages? On a full screen it looks to small, any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello,

Since the VA 7.5 inherited the UI from VA 8.x I would guess it works pretty similar to my VA 8.5. 

Currently it's not possible to adjust font size per page. I presumed that if you would select the report instead of First Screen you could adjust the font size of the report. However that doesn't seem to be the case either in VA 8.5.

However I could open the SAS Theme Designer and adjust the Base font size in a couple of seconds. 

If it's a single page you want to adjust, then you need to do it manually. 

If it's a single report you want to adjust, then you can create a theme for it with bigger Base font.

If it's a all the reports you want to adjust, then you can fine tune the general theme.

I understand that this wasn't exact match that you were hoping for, but hopefully it helps even a little.

Best regards,

Petri

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Can you tell us which version of SAS Visual Analytics you are using? 

For example, in release 7.5, you can find this setting on the Options pane for the report: 

Layout > Set fixed report size

AK100
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm using 7.5 yes. As you can see... I don't have the option Set fixed report size...

AK100_0-1591683637877.png

PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

FYI.

Unfortunately I don't have VA 7.5 in my hands at the moment so I can't have a look how it's done. I can however give an educated guess 😃 SAS Theme Designer allows adjusting Base font and size. I think adjusting your current Theme could be one solution.

Comm_Font.PNG

@Madelyn_SAS Set fixed report size allows you to specify a fixed size for the report i.e. report width and height in pixels. @AK100 was looking a way to adjust font size.

@AK100 The reason you are not seeing this setting could be due the incorrect object you have selected (I see you have "First screen" selected). 

Br,

Petri

AK100
Pyrite | Level 9
@PetriRoine
I have selected First Screen because that is the name of my page, what should I select else? I don't understand why its so hard to increase the page size. In the previous version you could just click the page and then you have all the abilities to adjust the pages text.

Still no solution....
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello,

Since the VA 7.5 inherited the UI from VA 8.x I would guess it works pretty similar to my VA 8.5. 

Currently it's not possible to adjust font size per page. I presumed that if you would select the report instead of First Screen you could adjust the font size of the report. However that doesn't seem to be the case either in VA 8.5.

However I could open the SAS Theme Designer and adjust the Base font size in a couple of seconds. 

If it's a single page you want to adjust, then you need to do it manually. 

If it's a single report you want to adjust, then you can create a theme for it with bigger Base font.

If it's a all the reports you want to adjust, then you can fine tune the general theme.

I understand that this wasn't exact match that you were hoping for, but hopefully it helps even a little.

Best regards,

Petri

AK100
Pyrite | Level 9

So you are actually saying in SAS 7.5 its not possible to adjust the page size? I will try your way out through the theme designer and get back to you asap. Thank you for help, much appreciated.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation