BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
juliamorgan
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have a heirachy set up on the map, which works fine .

But I when drilling down on the map I do not want the map tp scroll in to the area where there are cases located.

I just want it to show the full world map (with the bubbles over the area) without zooming in to the area of the world where there are cases. It is even worse when there is only one country with cases.

I need it to show the full world map at all times - even when a country is selected.  

I would also like for the map to size itself so that it shows all of the countries only once each.

Is there anyway to do this?

Drill down.PNGWorld.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Julia,

I don't think there is any way of changing the zoom behavior when drilling down, sorry.

You can zoom back out manually, of course, but I realize that is a hassle.

Sam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation