BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Aleixo
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

How i can filter results in a table with the variable frequency that SAS VA assume in each table? Frequency is not recognise as variable. I want to do something like TOP3, TOP5 or TOP10 in tables/graphs by frequency. 

Another question is how to change the criteria of frequency? Could be a table with 3 /4 variables and i choose the variable for frequency?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I think the easiest would be to create your own "frequency" variable and use that instead 🙂

//Fredrik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I think the easiest would be to create your own "frequency" variable and use that instead 🙂

//Fredrik

Aleixo
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Yes that is the basic way. I thought that could be an easy function. Use variable frequency created automatic in SAS VA and add to a filter like the others variables.

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation