BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Shakti_Sourav
Quartz | Level 8

Hy

Actually I Scheduled Some Project in SAS Visual Analytics, but its not updating, what should i do ? Am I Again Excute that job or Run as ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which version of SAS Visual Analytics are you using? And are you working with the Job Execution Service? 

Shakti_Sourav
Quartz | Level 8

Hy 

SAS VA Version.PNG

Shakti_Sourav
Quartz | Level 8

Hy

I am trying to do re-scheduled a job in SAS Visual Analytics. I have attached Steps Image. Some Jobs Already present in the Scheduling Page  but its not updating in monitoring page. What should I Do ?

1. I have gone through the manage Environments.

2. then, Gone to Schedule Page and selected to perticular job which s required to update or scheduled.

What should I do in Schedule Page or Monitoring page? please guide me.

Image1.PNG

Image2.PNG

Thank You

Shakti

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Shakti_Sourav  - You would be best to raise a Tech Support track for this as most likely you will need to diagnose further by looking at Viya server logs.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You edit Visual Analytics jobs (i.e., distributions) in Visual Analytics itself, not Manage Environment. You also can Run Now from the Distribute Reports dialog box. If the Visual Analytics jobs don't appear on the Monitoring tab, then they did not execute. That can occur for a variety of reasons. Typically, the report-distribution service log has some obvious messages about the problem. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation