BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sarthak89
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I just wanted to know if we can have the aggregated data in VA across different logins. Is it specific to just a report?

Thanks,

Sarthak

2 REPLIES 2
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Hi - I am going to move your question from the general support community space to the Visual Analytics community .. just FYI to

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Sarthak,

If you have created an aggregated data item within SAS Visual Analytics Designer and saved it in a report, then it is only accessible via the report. I see a couple of ways to overcome this...

1) You could create the aggregated data item within a query using SAS VIsual Analytics Data Builder and load the table into the SAS LASR Server so then the aggregated data item is available for all reports your different users want to create.

2) Create a template report where you have all your data item properties defined, hierarchies, geographics, aggregated data items, calculated data items etc and save this as a "setup" type report. Your users can use this report as the starting point for their reports, ensuring they Save As and don't overwrite it.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation