BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nitish1003
Obsidian | Level 7

Good Day all

I am new to SAS Viya. I am trying to learn visual Analytics from there, But not able to find out the dataset being used in tutorial videos i.e.

Customer and Customer_Clean dataset. Any lead on this will be a big help.

Regards

Nitish Kumar

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Nitish,

These data sets are currently accessible only if you are taking the VA training classes.

The creator of the tutorial videos is going to look into whether we can make the data sets available to everyone.

Sam

juliosaopedro
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Sam ,

About your reply posted in 11-12-2018. Are the datasets available for everyone ? (Customer_Clean for example)

Julio Sao Pedro

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

I am looking into it.

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

I have made the data available here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k6gxg3_J4NibQgtBojZ9ARDObSpxiQVn

Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.

I should also say, if you are currently taking a class, you should be able to download the data from the extended learning page.

Thanks,

Sam

juliosaopedro
Fluorite | Level 6
It worked !

Thanks Sam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation