BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hmcdonnell04
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

I'm currently trying to score data on clustering models, however it fails to run. 

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 21.08.25.png

Anyone know why this is or how to resolve it?

Thanks

Hannah 

3 REPLIES 3
Konu-Tec
Obsidian | Level 7

There is little info on the screenshot

Are you sure you can use the scoring task after clustering?

I might be wrong but I can't recall using any scoring after unsupervised learning node.

Is the learning path suggesting to use scoring as it is shown on the screen shot?

Konu-Tec
Obsidian | Level 7
Or you need a node of new data set for scoring
gerakios
SAS Employee

Hello,

In Model Studio, the Cluster node does not generate score code, therefore you cannot use the Score Data node later in your flow. The results of the Cluster node can be used as inputs to a modeling node, but the node is not treated like a modeling node.

I'm sorry that I am only able to answer why this happens, but not how to resolve it.

ETA: While the clustering results will almost surely be different, you can create your clusters in SAS Visual Analytics (use the Explore and Visualize link in the App Switcher menu that is located in the upper left corner). Once you have created a Cluster model in SAS Visual Analytics, you can right-click the canvas and select "Export model" to view and save the clustering score code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation