BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rhonda
Calcite | Level 5

I am working on a bar chart where most of my Left Y-axis data points fall between 70% and 100% so I set my Left Y-axis to have a fixed minimum of .7 and a fixed maximum of 1 (this makes a prettier graph without data point values all crunched up together at the top with it going all the way down to 0. But... there are times when a user makes a selection for a small population of students and the value for those retained is 0%. Because I have that minimum set to .7, the data point for that year for that selection of population does not appear on the bar graph because it is below .7 so ... is there a way to have the Left y-axis self adjust to include all data points but make a more spread out display with smaller min and max for when the data points fall within that range? Thanks, Rhonda

2 REPLIES 2
Rhonda
Calcite | Level 5

I meant LINE CHART (not Bar Graph) - sorry. The question above is for a line graph.

tfarkas
Obsidian | Level 7

I have the same question. Have you found a solution?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation