BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hiteshbhatt
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There,

I have Created Multiple pages (6 Pages), each page has Date-slider-control and data from 2011 to 2019. Users need to select/change this control for all 6-pages separately. I want single slider-control filtering all 6-pages for that time period, like;

Person selects time period on Page one (April 01, 2018 - Today) then all pages shows (Filters) results for that period only.

image.png

Thank you

Hitesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can adjust the filter only in edit mode (Visual Analytics - Explore & Visualize). 

There are three areas for the controls: 

• report prompt area
  • page prompt area
  • canvas

The slider will need to be in the report prompt area. 

In Visual Analytics, open the menu with the three vertical dots in the upper right corner, and select Expand report controls. This should make the report prompt area visible. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hiteshbhatt
Calcite | Level 5

Is that in View mode or Edit mode?

I tried, drag-n-drop is not possible in view mode..

In edit mode, Its possible but whole control moves to second page..and controls only second-page and not the first..

Thanks for the quick reply.. 

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can adjust the filter only in edit mode (Visual Analytics - Explore & Visualize). 

There are three areas for the controls: 

• report prompt area
  • page prompt area
  • canvas

The slider will need to be in the report prompt area. 

In Visual Analytics, open the menu with the three vertical dots in the upper right corner, and select Expand report controls. This should make the report prompt area visible. 

hiteshbhatt
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the reply....

That's what I was looking for!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation