BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hir_7
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Is there a way to format values in a cross tab based on the combination of row and column header values?

Please refer to the attachment. I need Toyota-Brisbane, Toyota-Los Angeles and Toyota-Paris values always coulored pink.

I couldn't find a way to do so using display rules.

Thanks in advance!

CitiCars.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TedStolarczyk
SAS Employee

hir_7:

A similar posting was asked earlier this year and a SAS employee responded with a possible workaround for that:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/Display-rules-in-Crosstabs/m-p/263004#M3888

Re: Display rules in Crosstabs

I wonder if the same trick described above may work for you as well.

Sincerely,

Ted Stolarczyk, SAS Customer Loyalty team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TedStolarczyk
SAS Employee

hir_7:

A similar posting was asked earlier this year and a SAS employee responded with a possible workaround for that:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/Display-rules-in-Crosstabs/m-p/263004#M3888

Re: Display rules in Crosstabs

I wonder if the same trick described above may work for you as well.

Sincerely,

Ted Stolarczyk, SAS Customer Loyalty team

hir_7
Fluorite | Level 6

Not neat as I have multiple combinations and will need to create multiple flags. However, should do the job for now. Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation