BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
prashantgupta
Obsidian | Level 7

Untitled.png

Hi All,

Just wanted to know what screen is it?

It looks like VA designer page but I have VA 7.4 in which the designer page looks differently. 

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Looks like the Viya version of SAS VA, either Version 8.1 or 8.2: http://support.sas.com/software/products/visual-analytics/index.html

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hard to tell from that screen but it's definitely 6.x or 7.x.

Looks like the windowing system freaked out, have happened to me as well 🙂

//Fredrik

Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

No, this isn't one of the releases (8.1 or 8.2) on SAS Viya.  The "section" terminology (as in "section prompts" above the canvas) was used in the 7.4 and earlier releases (on top of SAS 9.4), and there isn't an Imports tab on the left side in 8.1 or 8.2. 

Like @FredrikE mentions, it appears to be a 7.x image.  I'm not sure what would cause the fonts to be different.  Perhaps something happened to the application theme?

-Joy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation