BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Dd07
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello All,

I am just wondering if there would be any feature to move table together towards right or left in different conatiner.

example:

In a single section we have two vertical conatiner in each conatainer we have different  table who spreads  all the way so we can not see at a single pane Need to slide towards right.

So instead of sliding each table can we make in that way so both table will be interlink by sliding one another table will slide automatically.

Thanks in adavance..

1 REPLY 1
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly - but I think you have a horizontal container that you want to automatically advance.  If that is your question, then the product does not do that.  I suggest you request the feature in the SAS Ballot.

However, if you are just trying to figure out a workaround that lets the user know how to navigate your report better then I suggest you try a Stack Container and place the controls in the upper left (or somewhere the user is more likely to notice them.  You can also play with colors to make the buttons stand out more.

Here's an example I built in VA 7.3 using the SASHELP.STOCKS table:

sascom_containers.png

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation