BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

your log file name would be 'SASVisualAnalyticsTransport6.2.log' or  'SASVisualAnalyticsTransport6.2_Journal.log'.

-satlr.

oudenampsenm
Fluorite | Level 6

Is it possible that you included a speedometer in the report? In SAS VA 6.2 when a speedometer is added to a report you cannot open it on the IPad, because the app crashes

muralinori_sas
SAS Employee

Yes. We supported Speedometer in 6.2.    Attached is the picture from iPad with different gauges. 

What version of VA server are you using?   I am curious if you tried with the 6.4.1 version of the mobile app from the store?

Different gauges.png

oudenampsenm
Fluorite | Level 6

We had VA 6.1 untill February this year. We are currently using VA 6.3 and are planning to upgrade to VA 7.1 as soon as possible. At the time we had VA 6.1 we opened a call about this issue and sas fixed it in VA 6.3. So in our app (6.4.1) it is working properly now with VA 6.3

sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

I have also faced some issues with speedo that doesn't works offline. I contacted tech support, but no help. (I'm on 6.3)

I gone through product docs and then I realized it may be something to do with user rights. Even the sample dashboards that are available with the app, speedo in it doesn't work offline.

by the way nice colours in the dashboard  :smileysilly:  greetings

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 9 in conversation