BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SriVadlamani
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have two reports in VA 7.4 with the same dataset and same filters in the report prompt section. I created a link between report 1 and report 2. The link works fine and passes the data of the two filters between the two reports successfully only once. When I navigate back to report 1 and link to report 2 with a different set of filters, the data is not reflecting in the report prompt section. See attachment.

I tried various selections in the properties section of the slider but nothing is working. Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Sri.

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

How did you navigate back to the first report? Did you use the 'back' arrow in the upper left corner of the report. If not, can you try the back arrow? I'm thinking that you might be encountering a variation of this issue:

http://support.sas.com/kb/61/190.html

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @SriVadlamani,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If Madelyn's reply was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? Or if it was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation