BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

hI All,

I am unable to see the ESRI map. in the new report which i would like to use the in another map. i can see only BASE_Map.

The confusion is where there is a report wich alreay the ESRI map is appearing and also values drill up and down every thing working but not in the new report under ESRI(option) nothing is appearing.

Question : how can the map disappear for new report.

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
If you have an VA administrator, have you asked them about this issue? Admin/configuration is not my area of expertise but I wonder if you are lacking a permission needed to set the map service.
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Thank you,

Yes, Admin also not sure becoz we are using the same userid for the existing map and creating new report and poiing to use the same map again. 

As you righgt if different users then admin can grant the user permission in this same user some time back(6 months) created report that report has been still using to view map and trying to create new map but does not appear .

Darrell_sas
SAS Employee

Is your Esri License expired?  Sometimes an Esri map will continue to appear if it was already used before the license expired and not work on something that was created new after it expired.

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Great!

I will check the ESRI map server admin. I will check and get back to you.

Thank you very much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation