BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
titan31
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

It's me again 🙂

I've a bit of an odd issue with geomaps atm. A few months ago, we changed our proxy internally and it broke them, so I basically followed this note

http://support.sas.com/kb/52/133.html

in order to fix it. However, this only seems to have fixed it under report viewer. Under the editor, it still fails to download the geomap backgrounds. 

Is there a different wrapper file I should be using for that (to me, looks like it's still 12_1 for it), or has anyone seen geomaps only working under Viewer and not Editor. 

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
titan31
Quartz | Level 8

The error that I'm seeing in the logs for this is

Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication. Works within the Viewer though just not in Designer, which seems a bit odd to me, as assumed they were both using the same wrapper.conf in the 12_1 folder.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation