BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
eswarkommu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Eswar, and I am currently a UAlbany student in my final year. I am reaching out to request a short interview with a data analytics expert at SAS for my final project.

The focus of my final project is on data analytics, and I believe that a conversation with someone experienced in the field of data analytics, especially at a renowned organization like SAS, would provide invaluable insights and guidance for my research.

I understand that your time is valuable, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to schedule a short interview, preferably via a video call, at a time that is convenient for you. The interview is expected to take approximately 10-15 minutes.

Please let me know if you are available for such an interview, and we can coordinate the date and time accordingly. Your insights and expertise would significantly contribute to the quality and depth of my final project.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of speaking with you and benefiting from your knowledge in the field of data analytics. If you require any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at eswarkommu11@gmail.com

Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.

2 REPLIES 2
Quentin
Super User

Since you're at U Albany, I would suggest reaching out to Mike Zdeb msz03@albany.edu https://www.albany.edu/~msz03/

His website says semi-retired, don't know if he's fully retired by now.  But if he's still there, he would have a lot of SAS contacts he could share (or you could just interview him).

Good luck!

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
Stu_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Eswar, I just sent you an email. Looking forward to chatting!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation