BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anandsasbi
Obsidian | Level 7

In Report viewer the repot look nice but when I am trying to export that report in PDF file then it’s not look same as Report viewer.

I have used use Expend Clipped content  and page size A3 or A4.

It also not looks good Without Expend Clipped content  

I am using SAS VA 7.3, In my report i have used multiple Object ( like text box, List , etc.).and In report section properties I have used Layout Precision and Uncheck fit to screen option. 

Could anyone suggest what I need to do for PDF export so it look same as report viewer.

Please look the attached file.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

2 REPLIES 2
I_Kong_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Anand, a different approach might work well if you are able to incorporate a few additional steps: if you have SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office, you could bring your VA report objects into an Office document and adjust the layout or add non-VA objects, then export to PDF with a similar layout. Also, SAS Mobile BI may be another good alternative if the reports are primarily needed for users on the go.

Regards,
I-Kong

balraj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Anand,

Have you solved this? 

I'm also facing the same issue. The PDF export is not identical to what we see in the HTML View. There are extra white spaces being added after and before each Report Element.

How can we avoid this?

Please Suggest if there is any workaround to solve it. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation