BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TheYogi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have serious issues with SAS VA. While I try to edit the report, the page is stuck. And can't do anything on the same page. If I select another section and go back to the original section where I need to edit, I can click once to select an object, but after that it is stuck again.Tried using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, the result is same. Please help. The error on the xml script says:

ERROR [L4389,C54] cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'value' must appear on element 'NavigationAction'.
ERROR [L4390,C54] cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'value' must appear on element 'NavigationAction'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ThomasPalm
Obsidian | Level 7

I had this issue with Flash version 26.0.0.120. I think I read somewhere, that 26.0.0.126 also has this issue, so you'll need to upgrade to the latest version. I have version 26.0.0.131 in Chrome, which is pretty much working as usual.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ThomasPalm
Obsidian | Level 7

I had this issue with Flash version 26.0.0.120. I think I read somewhere, that 26.0.0.126 also has this issue, so you'll need to upgrade to the latest version. I have version 26.0.0.131 in Chrome, which is pretty much working as usual.

TheYogi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Thomas for your response. I will try with the latest version of Flash and update here, if I face any further issues.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation