BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hamiltonaa
Calcite | Level 5

Hey so I was wondering if there was a way to add a title to a range slider for a specific set of data? So I have two different data sets on a certain tab and one range slider for one data set and another range slider for a different data set. As of right now, there is not specific way to differentiate the two and I was wondering if anyone knew how to help with that? Please keep in mind that I'm new to SAS visual analytics. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottJP
Obsidian | Level 7

I think all objects can have titles.. I just put two slider objects on a report in the designer - you can give each a title in the Properties pane, in title (as per screenshots). Is this what you mean?

Sliders.PNG

Sliders Properties.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ScottJP
Obsidian | Level 7

I think all objects can have titles.. I just put two slider objects on a report in the designer - you can give each a title in the Properties pane, in title (as per screenshots). Is this what you mean?

Sliders.PNG

Sliders Properties.PNG

hamiltonaa
Calcite | Level 5

I think I may be working with an older version as I don't have that option. Here's a screenshot

Untitled.png
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

It looks like your slider might be in the report or section prompt area. In that location, the object does not have a Title property.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation