BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aswinrahul_madu
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Everyone,

I have designed a report with some list tables in it.As there are many of them, the report looks cluttered.So,I want to remove borders from each of the list tables such that they get blend with the background color.I have tried every option on properties pane but i couldn't.Could anybody help me out on this? Thanks  

9 REPLIES 9
Explore_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Try to find some options in style tab

aswinrahul_madu
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes.I have tried it too.Still no luck.
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

There is a Borders option on the Styles tab, but that controls an extra outside border (hidden by default) that also encompasses the title of the table report object if there is one.

It sounds like you want to remove the outside borders of the table itself, and I don't see a way to do that. You can toggle the internal cell borders of the table (Show horizontal lines / Show vertical lines), but I don't see an option for the outside border of the table.

aswinrahul_madu
Obsidian | Level 7
Exactly Sam_SAS. There is no option available to remove the outside border of the table.
ballardw
Super User

Perhaps look into using a different ODS style, such as Journal. Or use one of the versions of Journal (my SAS install provided 3) as the base for your own.

Specify the style option on output:

ODS HTML style=journal;

or

ODS RTF style=journal;

or whichever destination you are using.

aswinrahul_madu
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello ballardw,

Can you please elaborate? Where can i find the options you mentioned? Thanks
ballardw
Super User

Look for help on STYLE.

I write code so I showed code that does what I want. The option should also exist where you set preferences to select the default style.

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

ballardw, is it possible to specify ODS options within Visual Analytics? You can specify themes, but those are different from ODS styles. (At least, I think so.)

n2482286
Calcite | Level 5

Hey,

Me too ran in to the same issue. Did you find any work around? It try to create a text box with fill unfortunately that didn't work too.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation