BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jwhite
Quartz | Level 8

Quick question,

I am able to UNLOAD a table with no issue, but sometimes when I attempt to RELOAD the same table, I get what appears to be a 'unable to write' error message.

However, if I then delete that table from VA then LOAD it as a new table, I'm able to.

Is this a permissions issue on the authorization side? Is there a reason why I can't reload a table, but I can load the same table?

Thanks!

-Jeff

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Can you please provide the exact steps you are taking? For example, are you in the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator, you select the check box next to the table and you click the Unload icon. Later, you select the table and you click the Reload icon. Or are you doing something else. Also, please post the exact text or a screen shot of the error.

Also, see page 11 in the SAS Visual Analytics Administration Guide for information about Reload.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/va/7.3/en/vaag.pdf

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation